About Olympia LePoint
Olympia LePoint’s Accomplishments
Hailed the “New Einstein” by her fans, and named the “Modern Day Hidden Figure” by People Magazine, Olympia LePoint is an award-winning rocket scientist, author and TED speaker of the talk “Reprogramming Your Brain to Overcome Fear.” LePoint helped launch 28 NASA Space Shuttle missions into space. Today, LePoint’s Mission Control Room desk is a science exhibit at the California Science Center in Los Angeles. In her youth, Olympia LePoint overcame severe poverty, traumatic experiences, plus failing math scores by reprogramming her mind, which led her to graduate Top 5 from a 6,500 graduating class with bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Mathematics.
As an internationally recognized scientist, LePoint helped launch NASA’s Endeavour, Discovery, Columbia, and Atlantis Space Shuttles, part of a career total of 28 Space Shuttle Launches. She won The 2004 Boeing Company Professional Excellence Award, and The 2003 National Engineer of the Year “Modern Day Technology Leader” Award. LePoint has gained numerous engineering awards.
With her new book and her award-winning Answers Unleashed® educational science book series, LePoint discusses how human decisions can alter the course of time and how science and technology will change the course of our future. She is an author and science journalist who is exposing how science can provide answers for the future through her News stories, her educational books and live + virtual lectures at universities and global technology forums.
LePoint’s Books and TED Talks
- Olympia LePoint is the award-winning author of the educational science book series, Answers Unleashed. LePoint is the author of the books:
- 1. Mathaphobia: How You Can Overcome Your Math Fears and Become a Rocket Scientist (2013)
- 2. Answers Unleashed: The Science of Unleashing Your Brain’s Power (2018)
- 3. Answers Unleashed II: The Science of Attracting What You Want (2021)
- In 2010, LePoint wrote the book Mathaphobia®: How You Can Overcome Your Math Fears and Become a Rocket Scientist. Mathaphobia is U.S. Trademarked. Mathaphobia is a severe fear of math, like a learning disability that is linked to the amygdala part of the brain. The book’s contents are a part of the famous TED talk “Reprogramming Your Brain to Overcome Fear.”
- In 2018, LePoint wrote the book Answers Unleashed®: The Science of Unleashing Your Brain’s Power. In the book, LePoint uses Albert Einstein’s Theory of Relativity and defines the Triabrain and developed her Triabrain Theory of Relativity, to explain how intuition and faith is a an integral part of the human brain’s innovative thinking. The contents of this talk was included in the TED-like Talk “Your Brain MASTERCLASS – Unleash A Genius Mind” given to a live audience at California State University Northridge.
- In 2021, LePoint wrote her third book, Answers Unleashed II: The Science of Attracting What You Want, where LePoint defines a new decision-making science theory called ‘Quantum Deciding’. LePoint defines a defines the math that explains how a person can jump into the future that they want, then come back and make six decisions to get there. Incorporating Albert Einstein’s Quantum Entanglement Theory and NASA’s long-distance teleportation discovery, LePoint’s ‘Quantum Deciding®’ is a method for people to make effective decisions for the future that they want. The contents of the book was given in the virtual TED-like Talk “Quantum Deciding” given to a live virtual audience at California State University Northridge Alumni.
Olympia LePoint on TV and in The Media
A science entertainer with over 25 Million global views on TV and online networks combined. Recognized as “The New Face for Math Literacy” on the OWN Audition in 2010, LePoint also appeared on Oprah.com. Since then, Olympia LePoint has been seen on PBS, CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, Cheddar News, Amazon Prime TV Video, TED Talks, KTLA Morning News, The CW in New York, Impact Theory, Answers Unleashed, Netflix, Gaia, CBSN, and in Newsweek, People Magazine, Mashable Magazine, The Huffington Post, The Los Angeles Times, The Daily News, and Girl HQ, . In 2019 LePoint was a LIVE (and now virtual) keynote speaker at Global Technical forums where over 6,000+ Artificial Intelligence experts from around the world came to hear her speak. Her TED talk has gained over 1 Million views alone. And her Impact Theory episode (and its clips) has generated 2 Million views alone.
LePoint is a contributing science journalist on Thrive Global and CBS News in Los Angeles. In 2020, Olympia LePoint was recruited by Arianna Huffington to write science news on Thrive Global. During the same year, LePoint was recruited by CBS News producers in Los Angeles to provide commentary as a former NASA engineer for the first NASA Crew Dragon Demo-2 Space flight and first NASA SpaceX Crew-1 launch to the International Space Station. Olympia LePoint’s commentary during the NASA SpaceX Crew-1 historical launch drew in 2 Million viewers and was broadcast internationally through CBS TV and CBSN digital news.
And in 2021, Cheddar TV and CBS News producers requested Olympia LePoint give commentary on the Commercial Space race between Elon Musk of SpaceX, Richard Branson of Virgin Galactic, and Jeff Bezos of Blue Origin. The segments gained over 2.3 million viewers. Cheddar News asked Olympia LePoint to cover Jeff Bezos and William Shatner’s historic launch to space. In that same month, CBS producers of the The Doctors TV show asked Olympia LePoint to appear on air and speak about her latest book Answers Unleashed II: The Science of Attracting What You Want. On the show, Olympia LePoint explains its decision-making science called ‘Quantum Deciding’. LePoint hosts her talk show Answers Unleashed, and is a regularly featured thought-leader and guest expert.
As 1 of the top 5 undergraduates in a 6,500 student graduating class, Olympia LePoint holds a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Mathematics, and a Master’s of Science Degree in Applied Mathematics as a Notable Alumna from California State University Northridge. Olympia LePoint travels internationally to deliver keynote speeches and serves as a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) expert for TV, Radio, news publications and Social Media outlets. During the pandemic, she primarily gives talks virtually.